The funniest real news stories found on the internet...

The Dangers Of Using Gasoline As A Cleaner...


Scunthorpe, England:

According to the Sun newspaper, a British tabloid, Ron Cox decided to add a cupful of petrol (gasoline) to his cleaning liquid as he tried to get some dried glue off tiles in his kitchen.

While he was still scrubbing, the fumes filled the house and made its way to his boiler, where it exploded.

His neighbor heard the explosion, but Mr Cox was not seriously hurt.

The blast blew out a bay window and smashed ceilings and walls.

Ron's now moved out of the house while it is being repaired...


1st August 2006

The latest Real Funny News is here
Real Funny News Archive:


comedy, funny real news, movie reviews and other stuff for the world
This real funny story strand is a collection of real stories found from various sources across the world. Feel free to send us stories on the email address below.
Got a story? Let us know about it:
The Voice of Reason also has a UK site [Here]