The winner of a copy of the last ever edition of the News of the World goes to Mr and Mrs Murdoch from North London.
The answers to yesterday's quiz were:
1) The Who Said It round... was it Mr Burns from the Simpsons, or was it Rupert Murdoch from News Corp?
a) "Confound it you minstrelling yahoos" was Rupert Murdoch
b) "It's a nice day for a barbeque, I've got me tinnies in the freeze box and a shrimp on the barbie" was Mr Burns
c) "I haven't a clue what you are talking about bouffant ginger haired little girl" was Rupert Murdoch
2) The correct order was:
"I don't know."
"I have no idea."
"No no no nopedy no."
3) Photo competition: The odd one out was the woman in the fake ginger wig.
4) Take your right hand and bring it up as hard as you can to hit the foam pie under the assailant's hand, and up into his face... is the correct way to defend yourself from a foam pie attack.
5) They were all topless models from the News of the World apart from number 5 who was Zach Galifianakis.
6) Trick question: Rupert Murdoch actually said it was the most humble day of his life before and after he got his face covered in shaving foam, but not during.